The camera used by humans to record important events or events of interest. Many types and models of cameras can we encounter in everyday life. The camera used is different from that used journalist photographer. Video camera used in taking pictures for broadcast television or film making. Electronic camera (autofocus) is more easily used because without lens settings. There is now a digital camera image data does not need to go through the printing process but can be viewed or processed through the computer.
Mechanical parts of the camera (not automatic), according to the physical usefulness:
1. lens convex function to form the image of the object to be photographed
2. Diaphragm serves to create a gap / hole that you can set the extent of
3. Aperture the diaphragm hole formed to organize a lot of light
4. Shutter opening / closing “fast” path of light leading to the film plate
5. Plate film serves as a screen capture / recorder shadow. Each object in a photograph, is located at a distance greater than twice the focal length in front of the camera lens, so the shadow that falls on the film plate has a real character, upside down and minimized. To obtain a sharp image of objects at different distances, convex lens camera can be shifted forward or backward.